SIBR API Directory
The currently known API endpoints for www.blaseball.com. Controlled and updated by The Game Band, not SIBR.
Base URL: https://www.blaseball.com/
Chronicler will get you:
- Current/historical player data
- Current/historical team data
- All recorded game updates
- Historical tribute leaderboards
- Website and book updates
- Timestamp -> season mapping
Base URL: http://api.sibr.dev/chronicler/v1
A CORS proxy to allow use of the www.blaseball.com APIs on third-party website (use this one instead of our original CORS proxy!)
Base URL: http://api.sibr.dev/corsmechanics/
Prisma API that exposes data from the Prophesizer Postgres DB for use, including as the backing data for blaseball-reference.com. The datablase provides access to:
- Game events (by plate appearance)
- Player data (by id, by name, by tag, by day)
- Team data (rosters, star values)
- Various statistics (strikeouts, home_runs, etc..)
Base URL: http://api.sibr.dev/datablase/
A search engine API for blaseball feed events, supporting full-text search, date ranges and tag-based searches. Want to see every time Kenedy Loser got inhabited by a ghost in Season 20? Here you go.
Base URL: https://api.sibr.dev/eventually/v2/
Replays old game updates in a stream similar to how the blaseball.com presents them.
Base URL: http://api.sibr.dev/replay/